Monday, January 24, 2011

The Joys of a New Home

After a change of two different plans, this is what my night is now consisting of...

Sitting by a fire,

Drinking a homemade iced latte (I realize how cold it is outside but I AM sitting by a fire...and I like iced lattes),

Watching Modern Family (Thanks Elise! I'm almost done with it already!),

And spending time with my sweet husby,

Changes aren't always bad. It's good to be reminded, even on days with small plans, that I am not in control of anything. When things do change, it might not always be welcomed, but God eventually changes things into even better things. Tonight, God wanted me to meditate on His glory and have some time to relax after a long weekend of moving and parties. God is good. That statement is always true.

Enjoy Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment